The final, key component of Kimball Park will be District 114 at Kimball Park, a 94,650 SF, 3 and 4 story, mixed-use building at the entrance to Kimball Park on State Highway (SH) 114. Providing a dramatic statement to visitors entering from SH 114, District 114 will be the crown jewel of the Kimball Park development. Coupled with the “on-campus” Cambria Hotel, District 114 office tenants will have the ability to work, dine and provide lodging for out-of-town visitors without ever having to leave Kimball Park.
- Multiple on-site dining/retail options
- Texas Independence Park
- Tenant lounge and patio on 4th floor
- State-of-the-art Bosch video surveillance and access control
- Lutron lighting control and building management system
- Modern lobby with high-end finishes
- Digital directory and tenant signage
- On-site property manager
- Kimball “Park,” a 3.5 acre park with jogging paths
THE LOUNGE AT DISTRICT 114
In addition, office tenants at District 114 will have exclusive access to “The Lounge at District 114” – an indoor seating and gathering area overlooking Texas Independence Park. Whether you’re having a small meeting, eating lunch or just want to chill out on one of the many trendy couches, The Lounge will give tenants someplace to just get away from the office for a bit.
Get In Touch
2106 E. State Highway Suite 103 Southlake, TX 76092
1 (817) 527-5601