Jeff Medici – Founder and Managing Partner
Jeffrey P. Medici is Founder and Managing Partner of Medici Development Partners, LLC. In this role, Jeff leads the firm’s development and investment strategy ultimately setting the overall direction of the firm. Jeff began his postgraduate career as an Intelligence Officer in the United States Air Force with assignments in Texas, Nevada and The Pentagon. After receiving an Honorable Discharge from the service, Jeff went on to PricewaterhouseCoopers where he managed a team of audit support consultants for the world’s largest accounting firm. In 2002, Jeff transitioned to Fidelity Investments where as Vice President, he led teams in Information Technology, Operations, Channel Management, and Sales.
In 2012, Jeff founded Medici Development Partners, LLC, a commercial real estate development and investment company focused on developing and investing opportunistically in the Office, Hospitality and Medical Office (MOB) industries.
- Clemson University, B.A. in Political Science
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business, M.B.A.
- Clemson University Advancement Board for Real Estate Development, Clemson, SC: Board Member, 2017 – Present
- Zoning Board of Adjustment, Southlake, TX : Chairman, 2017 – Present & Board Member, 2015 – Present
- Estes Park Homeowners Association, Southlake, TX: President, 2015-2017 & Board Member, 2013 – 2017
- Parks and Recreation Board, Southlake, TX: Board Member, 2013 – 2015
- Southlake Program for the Involvement of Neighborhoods (SPIN), Southlake, TX: Board Member, 2010 – 2013
Lauren Carr – Director of Marketing and Sales/ Property Manager
As ‘The Offices at Kimball Park’ began to open, MDP hired Lauren to be the Director of Marketing and Sales. Lauren made the move to Texas from northern Indiana to attend the University of Texas at Arlington to receive her Bachelors and continued at UT Dallas for her masters. Following graduation, she began her career at Coca-Cola as a Market Development Manager covering the Fort Worth area. As she progressed in her career, she went on to work for Kraft-Heinz to help start a new program launch as In-Store Partner. For the past five years, she has been a volunteer for ‘Girls on the Run’ within the Southlake/Colleyville ISD.
- The University of Texas at Arlington, B.S.
The University of Texas at Dallas, M.S. in Marketing